Spice Girls desperate to fix Geri Halliwell up with George ClooneyJanuary 26th, 2008 - 2:22 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 26 (ANI): The Spice Girls, Emma, Victoria, Mel C and Mel B, are desperately trying to fix up single band member Geri Halliwell with George Clooney.
Once the group came to know that 46-year-old Hollywood hunk George considered 35-year-old Ginger Spice his favourite band member, praising her for her work as a Unicef ambassador, the girls could not stop themselves from playing cupid.
The girls even went on the US TV show Good Morning America, and urged Clooney to dump girlfriend Sarah Larsen and hook up with Geri
She is single - take her out, the Sun quoted Mel B as pleading.
He should invite her out to dinner, Victoria added. (ANI)
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: band member, favourite band, george clooney, geri halliwell, ginger, girlfriend sarah, good morning america, hollywood hunk, london jan, mel b, mel c, old ginger, old hollywood, sarah larsen, single band, spice girls, spice girls emma, unicef, unicef ambassador, victoria