Spice Girls all set for UK leg of re-union tourDecember 14th, 2007 - 6:08 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Dec 14 (ANI): The Spice Girls were greeted by a cheering crowd as they arrived from the American leg of their re-union world tour and get set to take the stage in the UK .
Baby Spice, Emma Bunton faced the crowds on crutches after falling on stage and injuring her leg and she told that she was being treated by the same physician who treated David Beckhams leg.
“I’m praying that I will be all right for Saturday. Even if I have to come on stage in crutches I’ll be there, Dailysnack quoted her, as saying.
Ginger Spice, Geri Halliwell remarked in between: “It’s not her metatarsal.”
This will be their first live performance in UK after their re-union. The girls will be performing at the 02 Arena in London .
The girl gang was laughing and chirping, dressed in silk shift dresses in a variety of eye-popping shades at the official launch of Virgin Atlantic’s new terminal at London ’s Heathrow Airport .
Victoria Beckham, was wearing a backless orange dress with black leather driving gloves, and a feminine black handbag which suited her title Posh Spice.
She told the crowd that their first UK show this Saturday “is going to be amazing. We’re going to give you the best show you have ever seen.”
She added that the girl gang reunited partly because they wanted to show their children what they did.
She said: “For us that have children that was the main thing, showing our kids that mummy was a pop star.” She immediately corrected herself saying: “Mummy is a pop star.”
Sporty Spice, Melanie C, in black skin-tight trousers and a biker jacket stood out from the rest of the girls
“We’re so excited to be home. We are going to rock the UK , she said.
And Scary Spice, Mel B, insisted that she was more than happy to share the stage again with her best friends.
“I’m up on stage with my four best friends, said Mel B. (ANI)
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Mel C's parenting tip - Sep 20, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
Tags: baby spice, biker jacket, cheering crowd, david beckhams, driving gloves, emma bunton, ginger spice, girl gang, heathrow airport, melanie c, posh spice, scary spice mel b, spice emma, spice girls, spice mel b, sporty spice, tight trousers, uk leg, victoria beckham, virgin atlantic