Sphere Origins come up with- Shaurya and SuhaniMarch 20th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Sphere Origins have come up with a brand new; yet a very distinctive show in the television world. The show is titled Shaurya and Suhani, a show that talks about bravery and courage, a fight against injustice and a story about love and pride.
The show goes on air on the March 21st at 8 p.m on Star Plus. every weekend. Shaurya and Suhani is a story about a young hearted good looking and muscled up guy, Shaurya, who is unaware that he is a Prince of a royal family and his struggle to regain his kingdom. This fight and struggle is intertwined with his romantic love story with Princess Suhani. The show portrays a love story of two humans, who are separated by class and yet find their way to each others heart.
Comall Waddhwa, the producer of the show speaks about Sphere Origins believing in variety. She says, “We had come up with drama, adventure, love story, and now we are back with fantasy. Sunjoy always wanted to come up with such kind of fantasy related adventurous show. I am happy his wish has finally come true.”
Saurabh Pandey, the lead who is playing Shaurya in the show says he is overwhelmed to play this character and is too excited to start with the show.
“I am very much happy and believe a lot in this new show. I think the story line is wonderful and I will see to it that I do justice with my role. The bonding with Sriti, who is playing Suhani is also great because I know her since we did the show “Jiya Jale’ together. It is good to have her back”.
With the story line so strong and an entirely new concept, let us see what the makers of Balika Vadhu will have to give us now. We hope this adventurous love story of Shaurya and Suhani will rock the screen, just as Balika Vadhu is doing. -Sampurn Media
- 'Where goddesses are worshipped, women are treated badly' (With Image) - Jan 31, 2012
- STAR Plus unveils the adventures of - Mar 19, 2009
- Balika Vadhu bags Best Drama Series (Fiction) award at Apsara Guild Awards - Jan 15, 2010
- 'Balika Vadhu' celebrates 1,000th episode - May 15, 2012
- 'Balika Vadhu' celebrates its 1,000th episode - May 15, 2012
- 'Balika Vadhu' puts forth reality well: Farida Jalal - May 12, 2012
- Is Pratyusha The New Anandi? - Jul 05, 2010
- Very few shows complete 1,000 episodes: Smita on 'Balika Vadhu' - May 13, 2012
- 'Chhote Miyan' gives joy to Mahima (TV Snippets) - Feb 24, 2012
- Sunjoy Wadhwa reinvents his career - Jan 06, 2010
- Sphereorigins Multivision Pvt Ltd Launches New Media House - May 05, 2010
- Age no bar to Avika Gor for essaying new roles - Jul 28, 2012
- Vibha Anand quits 'Balika Vadhu' - Dec 29, 2010
- We cannot write good comedies: Achint Kaur (Snippets) - Jan 16, 2011
- Shashank Vyas steps in as Jagiya on 'Balika Vadhu' - Aug 03, 2010