Spend time with spouse to make marriage work: KhloeApril 10th, 2012 - 5:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 10 (IANS) Socialite Khloe Kardashian says the key to a successful marriage is giving time to your partner.
The 27-year-old, who is married to sportsman Lamar Odom, has confessed that it is easy for couples to drift apart if they don’t make an effort to keep their relationship alive.
“Without two people trying, there is no marriage,” showbizspy.com quoted Khloe as saying.
“With our busy schedules we have to make time for each other. Once you forget to do the little things, it’s easy to grow apart,” she said
The reality TV star admits that she is in no rush to start a family.
“At first it put pressure on me. Now I’m letting nature take its course. I’m more flattered by the interest than anything else,” she added.
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian to return to radio - Jan 26, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian's fertility fears - Jun 01, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Kardashian spent night with West? - Apr 24, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian never wanted to date a sportsman - May 22, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian clarifies that she doesn't have any tiff with Lamar over scent - May 09, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian's husband makes her feel perfect - May 02, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- How Khloe Kardashian pampers beau? - Jul 24, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom's near naked writhe for new fragrance ad - Feb 11, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- Kardashian siblings celebrate Mothers' Day in style - May 09, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian's fiance denies Sunday marriage - Sep 25, 2009