Spencer Pratt’s $250k ‘wedding’ gift for Heidi MontagApril 24th, 2009 - 3:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has bought a cache of stunning Neil Lane jewellery worth 250,000 dollars for Heidi Montag to wear it on their wedding on April 25 in California.
It was said that Montag’s necklaces, earrings and bracelets would be on-loan - however, Spencer has purchased it for her, reports Contactmusic.
According to America’s In Touch magazine, Montag will wear a dress designed by Monique Lhuillier when the ‘The Hills’ couple exchange vows at the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
However, sources have revealed that the wedding is nothing more than a fake ceremony for MTV.
The couple’s Saturday’s wedding is a bogus ceremony for the series finale of ‘The Hills’.
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt's weekend wedding all for 'The Hills' finale? - Apr 23, 2009
- Montag, Pratt tie the knot again - Apr 26, 2009
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Split - May 29, 2010
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt split - May 29, 2010
- Heidi Montag couldn't handle my fame, says Spencer Pratt - Jul 31, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer All Set To Split - Jun 01, 2010
- Heidi Montag files for divorce - Jun 09, 2010
- Is it splitsville for Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt? - Jun 09, 2010
- Montag, Pratt head towards splitsville - Jul 31, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Separate - Jun 01, 2010
- Montag, Pratt spotted kissing - Sep 17, 2010
- Montag, Pratt 'to tie the knot at sunset on Saturday' - Apr 21, 2009
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt to get married -- again - Nov 14, 2010
- Heid Montag tricked into saying she will divorce Spencer Pratt during final 'The Hills' season - Apr 05, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Back Together? - Sep 15, 2010