Spencer admits he started sex tape rumour, says ConradApril 24th, 2009 - 3:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has reportedly admitted to be the mastermind of the sex tape between his co-star Lauren Conrad and her ex-boyfriend.
Last year Conrad accused Pratt of spreading rumours she had filmed an explicit tape with Jason Wahler.
However, ‘The Hills’ star denied allegations he was behind the hoax.
But Conrad said that he’s been caught on camera admitting it was all a sham.
“We actually have it on tape. He takes responsibility and apologises for it,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the New York Post. (ANI)
- Montag 'mortified' about sex tape footage - Aug 26, 2010
- Hugh Hefner's ex claims Pratt stole sex tape she made with Montag - Aug 28, 2010
- TV star plans to release sex tape - Aug 21, 2010
- Pratt, Montag spark reunion rumours - Sep 17, 2010
- Heidi Montag writing autobiography - Oct 31, 2011
- Spencer Pratt 'to go public with Heidi Montag sex tape' - Aug 21, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Mentions That The Sexual Battering Claims Against Adam DiVello Are Absurd - Apr 15, 2010
- Lauren Conrad, Derek Hough split - Nov 05, 2011
- Spencer Pratt finds Heidi Montag, Karissa Shannon's girl-on-girl sex tape - Aug 23, 2010
- Spencer Pratt 'wants $5m for Heidi Montag sex tape' - Aug 22, 2010
- Playboy playmate 'threatens to sue Spencer Pratt over sex tape' - Sep 07, 2010
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt to renew their wedding vows - Nov 13, 2010
- Lauren Conrad defends 'The Hills' creator - Apr 15, 2010
- Spencer Pratt stole my camera, says model - Aug 28, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Defends Adam DiVello - Apr 15, 2010