Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awardsMay 22nd, 2011 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is set to return to the stage after battling personal problems - she will perform at the Billboard Music Awards.
Spears will do an opening number with singer Rihanna, reports usmagzine.com.
The 29-year-old popstar will also be performing for the first time with Nicki Minaj, 26, who will join Spears on her tour this year. They will perform on a remix of Spears’ hit “Till The World Ends”.
“I’m obviously honoured to be out with Britney. She’s freakin’ paved the way for so many things right now in pop culture. I’m excited to be on with her,” said Minaj.
- Nicki Minaj & Britney Spears perform at the Billboard Music Awards - May 24, 2011
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Gaga, Perry to pay tribute to Spears - Aug 18, 2011
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012
- Rihanna comes out with her 'S&M' remix featuring Britney Spears - Apr 11, 2011
- I want to spank Britney Spears, says Rihanna - Apr 12, 2011
- Beyonce named 'Sexiest Video Hottie' for 'Sweet Dreams' - Oct 10, 2010
- Nicki Minaj replaces Enrique Iglesias for Britney Spears' tour - Apr 12, 2011
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Was Nicki Minaj's Grammy dress inspired by Little Red Riding Hood? - Feb 13, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Madonna's gig stuns audience at Super Bowl - Feb 06, 2012