Spears plans to settle down with TrawickMay 17th, 2011 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is planning to settle down and have kids with Hollywood agent boyfriend Jason Trawick.
Spears, who has battled personal problem in the past, has changed for good and is happy with her life now, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She told Harper Bazaar magazine that “I’ve thought about both. So if the timing was right….”
She added: “I think things through a little bit more, and I worry a lot. I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mum, things have changed.”
Spears has two sons Sean Preston, five, and Jayden James, six, with singer and ex-husband Kevin Federline.
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: boyfriend jason, britney spears, femalefirst, harper bazaar magazine, hollywood, hollywood agent, jason trawick, jayden james, kevin federline, little bit, london, personal problem, singer britney spears