Spears no more a fitness freakJune 8th, 2009 - 1:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears, who used to be a fitness freak, says she lost interest in gym after the birth of her sons.
Spears has two sons - Sean Preston (3) and Jayden James (2) - with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
“I used to be a workout freak but after I had kids, it was a lot harder to get back into that routine. I used to love going to the gym, but as you get older and have more responsibilities you lose that kind of discipline,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 27-year-old says she is taking more care of herself by ensuring she gets enough sleep.
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010