Spears, Lohan lack self-control: AguileraNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:34 am ICT by admin
The ‘Beautiful’ hitmaker told Glamour magazine that when a person is 20 or 21 years old there is no boundary and it is then when the limits have to be set.
“When you hit 20 or 21 and you’re around drugs and alcohol, everyone has a moment when they like to dabble in it and express themselves,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the magazine.
“It’s called being young but there is a boundary. You see all of these horror stories about people that have died of drug overdoses, people that have taken it too far and ruined their lives, and for me, I had so many things that I had yet to accomplish,” she said.
“It was just a matter of thinking, I don’t want to waste any time, and sticking to the plan,” she added.
Aguilera’s also said that Spears should have stayed in the night before her MTV Video Music Awards performance to ensure her comeback was a success.
“Everyone has their own ways of choosing what’s best for them. I have no problem with telling someone, ‘Hey, I have to do a show tomorrow. I want to do a good job and be on my game’.
“Sometimes I wish I could go out to a party or a club and just be able to be free, but there’s a consequence with the temptation. You know you’ll feel it the next day when you wake up. There are too many things I have to accomplish,” she said. (ANI)
- Scan reveals what brain looks like when you are angry - Jun 19, 2012
- Christina Aguilera Getting Advice from Mentor Cher - Nov 17, 2010
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Life has been rough since divorce: Aguilera - Jan 12, 2012
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Lady Gaga suffered trauma while abusing cocaine and alcohol - Jan 24, 2011
- Christina Aguilera says no to reconciliation with dad - May 14, 2010
- Christina Aguilera leaves romantic lipstick messages for hubby - Sep 12, 2010
- Marriage hasn't changed our relationship: Aguilera - Sep 05, 2010
- Best-selling author reveals secret life of celebrities in tell-all book - Mar 09, 2011
- Drunken Aguilera allegedly crashed into Renner's bed - Jan 20, 2011
- Cher impressed by Aguilera's acting - Nov 12, 2010
- Sizzling pics of Aguilera in various naughty costumes leaked online - Dec 09, 2010
Tags: accomplish, consequence, dabble, drug overdoses, drugs and alcohol, glamour magazine, good job, horror stories, lifestyles, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, self control, temptation, video music awards