Spears keen on another childAugust 31st, 2011 - 1:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears, who has two kids with former husband Kevin Federline, now wants a baby with her fiance Jason Trawick.
The 29-year-old, who had sons Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden, 4, with Federline, has been wanting to get pregnant since she has got in shape for a new world tour, reports thesun.co.uk.
“She’s (Britney) always wanted a big family and also wants to prove to herself and to her family she is a good mother. Now she’s finally had the green light from Jason, she can’t wait,” said a source.
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011