Spears’ first hubby blames ‘Hollywood pals’ for her troublesNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:59 am ICT by admin
“She needs to be true to herself and reach out to those who care about her,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Alexander married the ‘Toxic’ singer in Las Vegas in January 2004.
The 55-hour husband said that Spears has lost herself and should be friendly with her pals in her hometown.
“Look at the photos - I don’t see any of her friends from Kentwood (her hometown in Louisiana). That’s not Britney. She’s lost,” he said.
Despite their brief marriage, Alexander cares for Spears and has encouraged her to leave her fake acquaintances and turn to her family for support. (ANI)
- Britney Spears & Jason Trawick to have a simple wedding - Jan 04, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney retorts 'Kiss My A--!' to abuse claims - Dec 03, 2010
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney's mother wants her to wed Jason - Oct 25, 2009
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Spears, Trawick celebrate engagement in Las Vegas - Dec 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney going for a hat-trick of marriages? - Apr 02, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011