Spears’ ex-boyfriend angry over sex tape reportsOctober 2nd, 2008 - 1:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 2 (IANS) Troubled pop star Britney Spears’s ex-boyfriend photographer Adnan Ghalib is upset with reports that he has a sex tape involving him and Spears and says he will take legal action against the publication that first published the story.Thesun.co.uk reports Ghalib saying: “There is no sex tape. I’m extremely upset and taking legal action.”
Spears was at the lowest point of her life when she was dating him - she was battling drugs, depression and a host of other problems. It was reported that a sex tape was filmed while the couple was holidaying in Mexico months back.
It was reported that Spears is trying to buy the tape back herself to stop it from getting on to the Internet.
Spears and Ghalib had dated in January of this year. She broke it off with him after she found out that he was trying to sell pictures of them.
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Britneys paparazzo ex denies sex tape claims - Oct 02, 2008
- Britney's ex Adnan Ghalib pleads not guilty in felony assault case - Aug 25, 2009
- Britney 'still in love with paparazzo ex' - Aug 26, 2009
- Spears still sending text messages to ex-boyfriend - Mar 26, 2009
- Britneys paparazzo ex can land in jail if he sells sex tape - Oct 05, 2008
- Britney's paparazzo ex beau jailed for leaving accident - Nov 21, 2009
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Ex-boyfriend puts Britney's sex tape on sale - Sep 30, 2008
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney to buy her sex tape - Oct 02, 2008
- There might be no Britney Spears sex tape, after all - Oct 01, 2008
- Britneys sex tape with Adnan Ghalib set to be released - Sep 12, 2008
- Pakistani kills ex-girlfriend with hammer - Jun 07, 2012