Spears’ ‘eat it, lick it, snort it, f– it” words find their way into songNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:13 am ICT by admin
The L.A. based comedian has created a parody that includes him telling a Taco Bell drive through worker, ‘It’s Britney, b—ch,” running over a paparazzo’s foot while driving with Starbucks straws up his nose, and whipping off a wig to reveal a bald head.’
Schwartz said that he found it very hard to write the lyrics of the eight-word song.
“The lyrics took me forever to write,” Us magazine quoted him, as saying.
“I recorded the song after a stand up show Saturday night in a hotel room in Chicago. By 6 p.m. Tuesday, it was done,” he said.
The comedian debuted his song live at a stand up show on Monday. (ANI)
- Chemistry song turns hit in China - Oct 20, 2011
- 50 Cent's looking for 'bad b**ch' on Twitter - Sep 22, 2010
- 'Luv Ka The End' music targets youth (IANS Music Review) - Apr 24, 2011
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Storm in a coffee cup' over new nameless Starbucks logo - Jan 06, 2011
- Eddie Murphy to return to stand-up comedy - May 23, 2010
- I wanted to be a singer, ended up as lyricist: Amitabh Bhattacharya - May 07, 2011
- Indian comedian makes Pakistanis laugh - Jul 18, 2012
- 'I Am 24' inspired by 'bald' Saurabh Shukla's life (With Images) - Aug 02, 2012
- Comedian Robert Schimmel Admitted To Medical Facility In Serious Condition - Sep 04, 2010
- 'Worst pop song of all time' gets 10 mn YouTube hits - Mar 18, 2011
- 'Joking computer' to give stand up comedians run for their money! - Dec 10, 2010
- Bristol Palin apologizes for sister Willow's homophobic slurs on Facebook - Nov 18, 2010
- Eminem says he doesn't know how to use computer - Jul 27, 2010
- Prasoon Joshi's 'Uff' tribute to Shammi Kapoor - May 27, 2012