Spears battling attention deficit disorder?June 3rd, 2012 - 6:14 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 3 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is apparently suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADAH), a kind of developmental disorder.
The 30-year-old, who is currently judging auditions of the US version of singing reality show “The X Factor”, walked off the set on a number of occasions because of her disorder.
“Britney was diagnosed with ADHD in her teens and used to take medication for it. The medication helped her deal with it, however, she can’t take it now because it interferes with the other medications she takes for her mental health issues,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Britney’s current team of doctors strictly prohibit her from taking Adderall or Ritalin, which are commonly given to people with ADHD. Britney’s medical team works with her to deal with her disorder without medication and daily vigorous exercise is what often works best for her,” the source added.
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Lohan Might Have Got Wrongly Diagnosed With ADHD - Aug 22, 2010
- 'Faulty switch' behind mind wandering identified in kids - Jan 06, 2011
- Spears has psoriasis? - Sep 21, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan wrongly diagnosed with addiction, claim docs - Aug 20, 2010
- LiLo's 'unscrupulous' docs under investigation - Sep 14, 2010
- ADHD and reading disability have common genetic influences - Dec 09, 2010
- Cell phone use in pregnancy affects foetus' brain - Mar 16, 2012
- Miley Cyrus won't mix work with pleasure - Mar 17, 2012
- "Smart drugs" use by US college students to illegally boost brainpower - Apr 26, 2010
- LiLo 'getting VIP treatment in prison' - Jul 22, 2010
- Adults with attention deficit disorder more creative - Mar 13, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Lawrence excited about her doll - Apr 12, 2012
Tags: adderall, adhd, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, auditions, britney spears, current team, deficit hyperactivity disorder, developmental disorder, hyperactivity, june 3, medical team, medication, medications, mental health issues, ritalin, singer britney spears, vigorous exercise, x factor