Spears a fitness freakJanuary 3rd, 2012 - 1:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 3 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears says it is important to take good care of one’s body and that’s why she works out thrice a week.
The 30-year-old says exercising on a regular basis and eating healthy food is very important to her.
“I’m very big on being healthy and working out three times a week. I go to bed early and get my beauty sleep. I also drink lots of water to keep my body hydrated,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Spears as saying.
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Mendes glows with meat-free diet - Apr 27, 2012
- Simon Cowell doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery - Dec 24, 2011
- I love Yoga: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 11, 2011
- Kerr follows blood group diet - Mar 09, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012
- Aniston stays in shape with spinning - May 14, 2011
- Kim Kardashian works hard to maintain figure - Jul 27, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,