South Park spoofs the Penn state situationNovember 18th, 2011 - 12:34 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Nov 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Penn State scandal became the latest addition to the topics that South Park spoofs. Matt Stone and Trey Parker showed their creative side when they brought out the hilarious side of the scandal which has become one of the darkest spots of US history.
During the season finale on Wednesday night, Mr. Adam speaking on the arrests of Ma and Pa McCormick said that, “I’ve been looking over my file and see you kids have all been horribly physically and emotionally abused. Oh, whoops! That isn’t your case file. It’s the Penn State University Gazette. Ha! I’m joking. That’s just a joke. We like to have fun here. It is your case file. I was all just like, ‘It’s the Penn State Gazette,’ to be like a joke. We have fun.”
So far Matt and Parker have not made any subject a no-go area. Muslim radicals threatened to harm the creators when they made an episode about Prophet Mohammad. The executives of the show had to apologize later.
Jerry Sandusky, an assistant of the Penn State University football team, is being investigated for sexually abusing some of his payers. He has denied the allegations and has since resigned from his position.
- Dottie Sandusky takes witness stand at husband's trial - Jun 20, 2012
- Witness claims that Jerry Sandusky and Booster abused boys on a private plane - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Team America' film trend on Twitter after Kim Jong II's death - Dec 20, 2011
- Jerry Sandusky Called Himself "The Tickle Monster" - Jun 15, 2012
- Penn state opens practice - Aug 06, 2012
- South Park creators Trey Parker & Matt Stone have written a Broadway musical - Apr 15, 2010
- South Park spoof on royal wedding - May 11, 2011
- South Park creators make a Mormon musical - Mar 23, 2011
- Ben Harper Files for Divorce from Laura Dern - Oct 12, 2010
- 'Step Up Revolution' actress find Kareena graceful - Jul 07, 2012
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck confronts Bill Maher - Nov 16, 2011
- South Park's 'I see dead celebrities' is a laugh-riot - Oct 08, 2009
- South Park do their own take on 'Asperger's syndrome' - Oct 06, 2011
- Sarah McLachlan mocked in South Park - May 27, 2011
- Penn state review of Jerry Sandusky case to be released on Thursday - Jul 11, 2012
Tags: allegations, creative side, creators, hilarious side, latest addition, matt stone and trey parker, mccormick, penn state university, penn state university football, prophet mohammad, radicals, scandal, season finale, south park, south park spoofs, state gazette, trey parker, university football team, university gazette, wednesday night