Sophie Monk ‘taken to hospital after car crash’May 29th, 2009 - 12:13 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 29 (ANI): Aussie actress Sophie Monk was reportedly taken to the hospital after she met with an accident while driving.
According to TMZ.com, the 29-year-old star was driving through Hollywood in a black Prius when a collision occurred with another driver.
The photos of the crash site show her walking away from the wreckage with the assistance of a fireman and policeman, reports News.com.au
However, the driver of the other vehicle did not appear to be injured.
Monk shot to fame on the first series of Australian reality TV singing contest Popstars in 2000. (ANI)
- Oz-Indian "dangerous" driver jailed over crash leading to death of unborn baby - Nov 16, 2010
- Ryan Dunn dies in car crash - Jun 21, 2011
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Zellweger escapes car accident uninjured - Jan 29, 2010
- Sophie Monk regrets going under the knife - Jan 28, 2011
- Sophie Monk in wheelchair after LA car crash - Feb 19, 2010
- Longoria faces another minor car crash - Mar 19, 2012
- Sophie Monk engaged to long-time friend Jimmy Esebag - Jan 25, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher escapes unhurt in car crash - Jul 17, 2010
- Actress Estella Warren arrested in Los Angeles - May 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's porn star pal arrested for drink driving - Feb 06, 2011
- Oz woman crashes car twice in 24 hours - Nov 01, 2010
- Longoria Parker asked to apologize for car crash - Oct 29, 2010
- 'Octomom' whips diaper-clad man in fetish video offered for sale - Jan 18, 2011
- Police converge on Charlie Sheen's home in pre-planned raid - Mar 11, 2011