Sophie Dahl ‘can’t wait to be an old biddy’November 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
She added that she had an alternative career as an author to fall back on when she grows old.
“I can’t wait to be an old biddy. I’ll be like the Duchess Devonshire stomping around my country house in filthy wellies, gathering my organic eggs,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I’ll have extravagant house parties where we’re all out in the garden drinking wine and capering in circles while huge candles flicker around the lawn,” she said.
Dahl is currently dating jazz star Jamie Cullum. (ANI)
- Sophie Dahl welcomes baby girl - Mar 06, 2011
- Sophie Dahl & Jamie Cullum are expecting their first baby - Sep 14, 2010
- Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum Expecting First Baby - Sep 14, 2010
- Sophie Dahl, Jamie Cullum enjoy geeky conversation - Feb 06, 2011
- Sophie Dahl furious with 'stick-thin starlets' inspiring others to diet - Apr 27, 2009
- Jamie Cullum, Sophie Dahl tie the knot - Jan 12, 2010
- Patricia Neal dies from lung cancer aged 84 - Aug 10, 2010
- Duchess of Devonshire gets stalked at 90 - Jan 05, 2011
- Sophie Dahl to present TV cookery show - Jul 16, 2009
- Aniston plans to settle down - Feb 28, 2012
- Clint Eastwood opens up about his love for jazz - Aug 18, 2010
- I'll be married this year: Aniston - Mar 13, 2012
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Tom Cruise is 'World's Sexiest Short Man ' - Jan 11, 2010
- Miller ready to embrace 30 - May 17, 2011
Tags: alternative career, biddy, candles, circles, country house, dating, devonshire, drinking wine, duchess, flicker, house parties, jamie cullum, jazz star, organic eggs, said dahl, sophie dahl, wellies