Sony Music, YRF strike digital music rights dealAugust 8th, 2011 - 5:27 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 8 (IANS) Yash Raj Films has joined hands with Sony Music Entertainment for worldwide distribution of digital audio and video distribution content for their upcoming films “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan”, “Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl” and “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge”.
With the alliance, Sony Music will leverage its entire digital delivery bandwidth to offer audio and audio-visual music content of the films on mobile devices and other mobile platforms.
It will also offer audio content through the internet via streaming services and legal online download applications.
While the starcast of “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan” includes Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif, “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl” once again brings together Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh. Y-Films’ “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge” has newcomers.
- 'Gunday' yet another film to be shot in Kolkata (With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' goes on floors (With Image) - May 16, 2012
- Ranveer, Anushka in Goa shooting for 'Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl' - May 16, 2011
- Katrina denies approaching Pankaj Kapoor for role (Film Snippets) - Apr 25, 2011
- YRF launches new youth film studio Y-Films - Apr 01, 2011
- First look of 'Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl' out - Oct 23, 2011
- I am not a casanova in 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl': Ranveer Singh - Dec 03, 2011
- YRF goes international, launches company in Hollywood - Nov 23, 2011
- Ranveer, Anushka to pair again in YRF film - Feb 11, 2011
- Music composer as important as the film hero: Salim Merchant (Interview) - Sep 04, 2011
- Ranbir, Vidya named best actors at Apsara Awards - Jan 26, 2012
- Arjun, Ranveer-starrer not love triangle: Director - Aug 24, 2012
- Ranveer admits being conman in real life too - Dec 02, 2011
- 'Rab Ne...' will always remain special: Anushka Sharma - Dec 10, 2011
- For 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', Ranveer-Anushka in sync - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: audio content, bahl, digital delivery, digital music, distribution content, imran khan, katrina kaif, mobile devices, mobile platforms, music content, music rights, newcomers, sony music entertainment, starcast, streaming services, upcoming films, video distribution, visual music, worldwide distribution, yash raj films