Sonu Sood finds boxing unsafe for actorsFebruary 6th, 2012 - 6:15 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 6 (IANS) Actor Sonu Sood, who became popular as Chhedi Singh in the blockbuster “Dabangg”, won’t mind playing a boxer on the big screen but in real life he would like to stay away from the boxing ring.
“If you are an actor, than it is not very safe to do boxing. We do it in films, but that is definitely not real action. If the actors get injured, the producers face a lot of loss,” Sonu said at a World Series of Boxing match here.
Talking about taking up a boxer’s role in reel, he said: “Definitely, why not. Many scripts come where the character of a boxer is offered, but like I said, you need to be prepared for it… you better get prepared as an actor,” he said.
Meanwhile, Sonu is busy shooting for “Maximum” with Naseerudin Shah and his home production “Lucky Unlucky” with Mallika Sherawat.
- Sonu Sood back in 'Dabangg 2'? - Jan 07, 2012
- Sonu Sood denies being part of 'Dabangg 2' - Jan 10, 2012
- Why is Sonu not in 'Dabangg 2'? - Oct 26, 2011
- Not remaking 'Appadi Podu' song: Sonu Sood - Jan 18, 2012
- South more disciplined, Bollywood has also moved forward: Sonu Sood - Jun 22, 2012
- Chhedi Singh's Twin Brother To Face Chulbul Pandey In Dabangg 2 - Sep 17, 2010
- I'm super excited to play Dawood Ibrahim: Sonu Sood - Apr 18, 2012
- Wish I could've been part of 'Dabangg 2': Sonu Sood - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Dabangg 2' to release December 2012: Arbaaz - Oct 17, 2011
- Sonu Sood scared of heights, wants to skydive - Jul 24, 2012
- 'Dabangg' beats weekend earnings of '3 Idiots' - Sep 13, 2010
- Sonakshi hopes for double whammy with Akshay - Jul 30, 2012
- Prakash Raj main villain of 'Dabangg 2': Arbaaz - Oct 25, 2011
- Who'll dance as Munni in Tamil 'Dabangg'? - Aug 24, 2011
- Sonu Sood banned from doing villain roles until 'Dabangg 2' - Feb 04, 2011