Sonu Nigam wants Salman Khan to expose his muscular legsNovember 19th, 2008 - 9:59 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 19 (IANS) Singer Sonu Nigam is so impressed with Bollywood star Salman Khan’s well-toned body that he urged the actor, who has often exposed his six-pack abs on screen, to flaunt his well-built legs too.Sonu, who is a fitness freak himself and took initial lessons of exercising from the actor, said: “I started my fitness lessons with Salman. It is during that time that I saw him exercising and found his legs in perfect shape with perfect muscles.”
“We are familiar with his perfect six-pack abs and the upper body muscles, but fans have yet to see his muscular legs, which are so perfect. I think he should expose his legs too, which he has not done often,” Sonu added.
Sonu was speaking at a function held here recently to celebrate the success of the music of “Yuvvraaj”. Releasing Friday, the movie has Salman in the lead role.
Reacting to Sonu’s statement, Salman said: “I have done it on a few occasions, but not too often. If need arises and there is a demand, I would surely do it. But, it has to be done by keeping the Indian sensibilities in mind,” the actor remarked.
- Dare to bare toned legs with thigh-high slits! - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Dabangg' is turning point in my career: Sonu Sood - Oct 05, 2010
- At 43, Salman still amongst Bollywood's hottest bachelors - Dec 25, 2008
- Sonu Sood reveals his 'Maximum' look (With Image) - Jul 17, 2011
- Salman Loses Six-Pack - Jul 26, 2010
- Want a six-pack? Just exercise regularly - Jul 30, 2009
- Hairy chests are out: Clean-shaven torsos in - Jul 18, 2012
- Action films will always be my priority: Rana Daggubati - May 01, 2012
- Secret behind Ranveer's six-pack (Movie Snippets) - Nov 15, 2011
- Steroids can kill: Dark side of body building (Health Feature) - Jul 13, 2012
- Shahid sculpts eight-pack abs for 'Chance Pe Dance' - Dec 01, 2009
- First look of 'Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl' out - Oct 23, 2011
- The most common myths about exercise - Nov 21, 2010
- Movies, business, fitness, feminism on bookshelf (IANS Books This Week) - Jun 02, 2011
- Prateik is very spontaneous: Kalki Koelchin - Oct 09, 2011