“Sons Of Anarchy” Season 3 Episode 8 Aired On FXOctober 27th, 2010 - 6:28 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 27, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Sons Of Anarchy” Season 3 Episode 8 was aired yesterday on cable network FX. This episode of the well-known family drama show has been entitled as ‘Lochan Mor’.
Critics say that this episode was way better than than the last few episodes of the show. The story finally shows Samcro coming to Belfast and pays a visit to another charter. On the other hand Jax or Jackson Teller, finds more concrete information about Abel, where he is and how can he get him back. The episode showed Jax having a bareknuckle boxing match with Liam O’Neill. This episode was made all more interesting with some great music like “Greed & Power” by Attika, “Victory Square” by The Dreadnoughts, “Faraway” by The Tossers, “Flying Up a Mountain” by Sweet Apple, “Jungle of the Midwest Sea” and “Son of Shame” by Flatfoot 56 and “Caroline” and “(I Don’t Think I’ll) Love You Anymore” by The Young Dubliners. The most exciting part about this episode was the rescue of Samcro from a fraud cop, by Gemma and the Irish sons. The 90 minutes episodes were also dedicated to the trivial characters like Tig, Bobby, Lyla, Darby and Shepard the (ex) prospect, who brought about an air of freshness in the whole episode. It was reported that the crew had never been to Belfast for the shooting of this episode, but the director, Billy Gierhart did a great job with his technicians to get all the effects of Belfast and especially the Great Pond of episode’s title.
This week’s episode of “Sons Of Anarchy” grabbed 2.6 million viewers and scored 1.3/4 in adult 18-49 rating. Although it is not a very impressive rating, the show seems to be quite secured in it sow way, as it planning for its fourth season, and has already ordered for the five more episodes for this season.
- Sons of Anarchy: SAMCRO 's Trip To Belfast - Oct 21, 2010
- "Sons Of Anarchy" Season 3 Episode 2 Aired On FX - Sep 15, 2010
- Review Of Sons of Anarchy “The Push” - Oct 14, 2010
- "Sons Of Anarchy" Premiered On FX - Sep 08, 2010
- Kurt Sutter Speaks About "Sons Of Anarchy" Season 4 - Dec 02, 2010
- Sons of Anarchy Season 2, Episode 10 - Nov 11, 2009
- Fourth Season Of 'Sons of Anarchy' To Start Soon - Oct 09, 2010
- "Sons Of Anarchy" Airs Episode 8 Of Season 2 - Oct 28, 2009
- 'Brand X' set for second innings - Jul 31, 2012
- "Archer" Season 2 Premieres On FX Network - Jan 28, 2011
- Christian Bale Wins Early Golden Globe for 'Fighter' - Jan 17, 2011
- Lady Gaga to do a voiceover for The Simpsons - Aug 24, 2011
- Elijah Woods to star in Wilfred - Jun 23, 2011
- Subrata technical director, Prashanta coach of Mohun Bagan - Oct 19, 2011
- FX's "Justified" Season 2 Kicks Off - Feb 10, 2011
Tags: amp power, bareknuckle, cable network, dreadnoughts, family drama, flatfoot 56, freshness, gemma, great music, great pond, jax, lyla, meena, million viewers, o neill, season 3, sweet apple, tossers, victory square, young dubliners