Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image)May 14th, 2012 - 2:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 14 (IANS) Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor will walk the red carpet at the 65th edition of the Cannes International Film Festival, which is starting May 16.
Sonam, brand ambassador of L’Oreal Paris, will represent the cosmetic giant at the fest for the second consecutive year, reports a statement.
“The Cannes film festival is the oldest and most prestigious film festival where the best in cinema gets showcased. I am excited to be at the closing ceremony where the best films will get awarded,” said Sonam.
The brand will complete 15 years as the official make-up partner for the fest this year and to celebrate the occasion, the 26-year-old will walk the red carpet at the closing ceremony May 27.
She would be joined by approximately 35 other representatives of L’Oreal Paris including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Freida Pinto, Eva Longoria, Jane Fonda and Bianca Balti.
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Saif excited about walking red carpet at Cannes - May 05, 2011
- Minissha Lamba to walk the red carpet at Cannes - Apr 29, 2011
- Designers give thumbs up to Ash's Cannes outfit - May 13, 2011
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Bollywood celebrity "wars" go international - Jan 11, 2011
- Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: Sabyassachi - May 20, 2012
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Aishwarya not behind Sonam's broken Cannes dream - May 18, 2009
- L’Oreal: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Still Continues To Be Our Spokesperson! - Jan 11, 2011
- Look Like Sonam Kapoor With L'Oreal's New Aisha Collection - Jul 17, 2010
- Arjun to walk Cannes red carpet with wife - May 08, 2012
Tags: actress, aishwarya rai, ambassador, best films, bianca balti, cannes film festival, cannes international film festival, closing ceremony, eva longoria, freida, international film festival, jane fonda, l oreal, l oreal paris, New Delhi, pinto, prestigious film festival, red carpet, second consecutive year, sonam kapoor