Sonam to endorse Electrolux home appliancesOctober 4th, 2010 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 4 (IANS) Bollywood actress and style icon Sonam Kapoor has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Electrolux home appliances.
The 25-year-old will be endorsing the company’s refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens and air conditioners.
“The products are innovative and easy to use which makes them ideal for young professionals who are busy and always on the go. I look forward to an exciting journey,” said Sonam, who is still single and lives with her parents, in a press statement.
This is the first time Electrolux has signed a brand ambassador.
“We believe Sonam encapsulates all the qualities that our brand stands for and will enable our customers to have a better connect with our products,” said Anil Khera, chief executive officer, PE Electronics Ltd.
Sajeev R, chief operating officer, Electrolux, PE Electronics Ltd, feels Sonam has a dynamic personality.
“She is young and innocent yet vibrant and lively among her peers. Sonam is highly aspirational and an ideal fit for our brand. We are confident and excited that with the onset of our multi-media campaign featuring Sonam, there would be a far-reaching impact and greater awareness of our brand,” he said.
- Whirlpool introduces new products for larger market share - Mar 22, 2012
- Godrej eyeing 25 percent refrigerator market share - May 26, 2011
- Nargis Fakhri is HCL Infosystems' brand ambassador - Aug 31, 2012
- Electrolux licences Morf India to market Kelvinator purifiers - Jun 04, 2012
- LG Electronics to double Indian sales by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Air-conditioner sales to grow this summer - Mar 08, 2012
- Fridge most important innovation in food history - Sep 14, 2012
- Samsung India posts $3.5 billion turnover in 2010 - Jan 20, 2011
- Ingersoll Rand launches China-made air-conditioners - Aug 14, 2012
- Emerson Climate eyes 1.5-tonne split-AC compressor segment - May 23, 2012
- LG Electronics launches premium range products - Oct 08, 2009
- Daikin India to commission room air conditioner line in July - Feb 21, 2012
- Microwave oven-Maid launched - Jun 25, 2012
- Consumer durables prices to go up again - Jun 10, 2012
- 'Kitchens becoming style statement in South Asian homes' - May 14, 2012
Tags: air conditioners, ambassador, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, dynamic personality, electrolux, electrolux home, electronics ltd, greater awareness, home appliances, media campaign, microwave ovens, multi media, New Delhi, refrigerators, sajeev, sonam kapoor, style icon, washing machines, young professionals