Sonam Kapoor to walk the ramp for Levis (Snippets)October 20th, 2008 - 7:25 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 20 (IANS) “Saawariya” girl Sonam Kapoor will Tuesday walk the ramp for designer Tarun Tahiliani’s Levis collection at the spring-summer edition of the five-day Lakme Fashion Week that began here Monday.”I have designed some exclusive collections for Levis and it will be a great experience to have Sonam walking the ramp for us,” Tahilani said.
Sonam will also be signed by Levis as its brand ambassador at the fashion event.
About 75 designers from across the country displaying their collections at the event in three categories: established, generation next and emerging.
The grand finale Friday will feature renowned designer’s Sabyasachi Mukherjee wedding collection.
Pooja Bedi’s daughter to debut on ramp
Actress and TV host Pooja Bedi’s daughter Aalia, 11, will walk the ramp for the first time Tuesday for designer Pallavi at the Lakme Fashion Week and the proud mother says her little girl is going through mixed feelings.
“Aalia is a lot into extra curricular activities in school. This is the first time that she is walking the ramp and is pretty nervous. At the same time she is excited too,” said Pooja.
- 138 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2012 - Jan 27, 2012
- Bipasha to walk the ramp with mother - Jul 31, 2011
- Pallavi Jaikishan goes traditional at LFW - Aug 04, 2012
- Designers happy as business takes front seat at WIFW (Review) - Apr 11, 2011
- Standing ovation for Kallol, Pankaj and Nidhi at LFW finale - Aug 08, 2012
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- Shantanu-Nikhil to open WIFW 2012 - Jan 31, 2012
- Celebrities grab limelight, designers sidelined: Rohit Bal - Feb 07, 2012
- When India blended with medieval Turkey at WIFW - Feb 17, 2012
- 86 designers to showcase at LFW Winter fest - Jul 11, 2012
- This fashion week was more about creativity than business (Review) - Feb 20, 2012
- Top Designers To Showcase Their Creations At WIFW This Weekend In New Delhi - Oct 20, 2010
- Zoa Morani to make first appearance at LFW show - Mar 12, 2011
- JJ Valaya is WIFW 2012 finale designer - Feb 02, 2012
- Prachi shines at Neeta Lulla's show - Aug 20, 2011