Sonal Chouhan wins case against illegal website on her nameMarch 18th, 2009 - 11:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Mumbai March 18, 2009:
Actress Sonal Chauhan recently filed a case against a person who was running a website illegally by the name of sonalchauhanworld.com. She has now won the case and will be coming up with her own all-new website.
“The person used to run the website illegally on my name. He would sell my pictures on the net without my permission. I took legal recourse and filed a case against him. He was completely shocked when he got our notice and immediately requested an out – of – court settlement. The fake website was removed” explained Sonal Chauhan.
“I was furious and angry when I came to know about this from my friends. I took the help of cyber police for solving this case. Now I am finally ready to come up with my own official website very soon” says Sonal.
This is not the first time that Sonal has had trouble in the web world. There were reports of her fake ID being used on a famous social networking. -Sampurn Media
- Sonal Chauhan awestruck by Big B's 'Bbuddah…' look - Jun 25, 2011
- Big B remembers 'benevolent' Achala Sachdev (Movie Snippets) - May 01, 2012
- Katrina tops list of malware-prone celebrity names: Report - Nov 23, 2011
- Neil moves into different genre with '3G' - May 02, 2012
- LittleGossip.com allows you to make obscene comments - Dec 22, 2010
- BlackBerry tablet called 'half baked' product - Apr 15, 2011
- Besotted Blue Director Tony Signs Sonal Chauhan Opposite John - May 08, 2009
- Chandigarh Police arrest two for tourist visa fraud - Nov 21, 2011
- Kerala Police send notice to US firm for data theft - Mar 22, 2011
- Salman to play travel guide? (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Man held for labelling trader as Pakistani drug smuggler - May 31, 2010
- Delhi court orders Kiran Bedi to be booked for cheating - Nov 26, 2011
- Over 130 government Web sites hacked during January-March 2012 - Apr 25, 2012
- Cyber crime generates more money than drug trafficking - Oct 04, 2009
- My statement on Sonal misinterpreted: Neil - Jul 16, 2012