Son made me more creative: TheronMay 27th, 2012 - 2:14 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 27 (IANS) Actor Charlize Theron says she was about to opt out of “Snow White and the Huntsman” but decided otherwise because her newly adopted son made her more creative.
Theron adopted Jackson, who is six-month-old, in March.
“When I first heard my son was coming into my life, I didn’t want to make the film. But having him has changed me and made me a lot more creative as a person,” the 36-year-old was quoted by contactmusic.com.
Charlize has been single since her nine-year-old relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend ended in 2010.
“You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened. I always knew, I would adopt. Always,” she said.
Theron, who was last seen 2011 movie “Young Adult”, plays evil queen Revenna in “The Snow White and the Huntsman”.
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Charlize Theron loves playing bad roles - Nov 14, 2011
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Hugh Jackman to star in 'Snow White' movie? - Apr 07, 2011
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- Charlize Theron adopts a baby boy - Mar 16, 2012
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Viggo Mortensen To Protect Kristen Stewart As The Huntsman - Jan 27, 2011
- 'Snow White And the Huntsman' - good try, but full potential untapped (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- Stewart might play 'Snow White' - Jan 28, 2011
- Depp to star in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'? - Oct 31, 2010
- Armie Hammer to star in 'Snow White' - Mar 29, 2011