Son made marriage stronger: Hilary DuffJune 6th, 2012 - 3:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) Singer Hilary Duff says her 10-week-old son Luca Cruz has made her marriage with ex-NHL player Mike Comrie stronger.
“It’s made (our marriage) stronger. Having a baby is a lot of hard work and you really depend on each other for a lot,” contactmusic.com quoted the 24-year-old as saying.
“There is so much love… you can’t imagine it until it happens to you and you look at your husband and you’re like ‘we did this together’. There is so much purpose now, there was before but it is just on a whole other level there is so much joy and excitement every single day,” she added.
Unlike others, Duff is not in favour of selling images for a hefty sum.
“I understand why people sell photos and hopefully give the money to charities, we got those offers too and I just didn’t want to do that. This is our child and we really wanted to start off protecting him,” she added.
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Hilary Duff eager to have kids - Jan 16, 2011
- Hilary Duff afraid about motherhood - Jan 07, 2012
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie's wedding photo creates a buzz on the Internet - Aug 16, 2010