Some songs on MJ’s new album are bogus, says RandyNovember 19th, 2010 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 19 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s brother Randy has said that some of the songs on the tragic icon’s new album are bogus.
Despite experts insisting Michael’s voice features on every track, Randy is adamant that simply isn’t the case - and he’s fuming at the Sony chiefs behind the release of Michael.
He says he was “sick” when label bosses signed a 165million pounds deal with executors of the MJ estate to release 10 albums, claiming he became “suspicious” of the project when bosses banned the Jackson from visiting the studio while the tracks were completed.
“Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn’t his voice on some of the tracks. The family and the executors of the estate, Branca and (John) McClain, are not on the same page. We don’t see eye to eye,” the Sun quoted him as tweeting.
“I became suspicious about the album, when I heard hen armed guards were involved since my brother’s passing… John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed.
“My first thought was, ‘What are they trying to hide?’ Teddy Riley (producer) was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios at which (point) he called me to come down and hear my brother’s music.
“I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn’t his voice. Some of the songs are him, and some aren’t. I would bet my life on that,” he said.
His online rant also fuelled conspiracy theories into the King Of Pop’s June 2009 demise.
“What’s worse (than) harsh is that my brother isn’t here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death, he said.
“They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know,” the singer added. (ANI)
- MJ's mother missing? - Jul 23, 2012
- MJ's estate 'pleased' after Discovery axed star's autopsy film - Jan 01, 2011
- Spike Lee's MJ documentary in post production - Jul 10, 2012
- Discovery postpones Jackson's autopsy show - Jan 02, 2011
- Mimic fears Jackson album is fake - Nov 23, 2010
- MJ estate calls Discovery Channel's autopsy show 'distasteful' - Dec 30, 2010
- Joe Jackson set to appeal Michael's will verdict - Nov 18, 2009
- Discovery cancels 'Michael Jackson's Autopsy' documentary - Jan 01, 2011
- Joe Jackson not treated with respect in MJ probate case: Lawyer - Aug 17, 2010
- MJ's mother to seek control of his estate - Aug 03, 2009
- Joe Jackson's allowance petition hearing set for May - Jan 31, 2010
- Jacksons' reunion for Thanksgiving - Nov 26, 2009
- MJ's family file secret document against his lawyer - Oct 03, 2009
- MJ's mother seeks info on estate - Jul 30, 2009
- Discovery Channel Slammed By Michael Jackson’s Coroner - Dec 31, 2010
Tags: armed guards, branca, brother randy, chiefs, conspiracy theories, demise, executors, eye to eye, family members, first thought, john mcclain, king of pop, london, making money, michael jackson, nephew, new album, sony, teddy riley, voice features