Soha Ali Khan’s style statementsJune 18th, 2009 - 6:55 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Soha Ali Khan may be belonging to the Royal Pataudi family but when it comes to style statements she is a simple girl at heart.
“I am very habitual kind of person so for me I love my brown bag and brown chappals. I just can’t do without them. As for colours I am allergic to Orange colour so I hate the colour. I can’t eat foods that are orange in colour right from carrots, mangoes, papaya and oranges.
I don’t go to film parties. I hate the idea of putting on make-up and getting ready for an occasion. I only like to work. I maybe misunderstood as an introvert, but that’s me. Even when I am working, I hate to look into the mirror. I leave that to my make-up man. As far as clothes are concerned I love T shirts and track suits. For evening wear I often raid my mother’s cupboard for her Saris. She tells me that being in the profession I am in, it is essential to look good before you give a shot. I am struggling to come to terms with that. So when she is in Mumbai she throws away all the clothes I buy and gets some new ones for me. She is very particular. If she has to attend a party on Friday she decides what she is going to wear from Tuesday onwards.” says Soha.
Soha tells us her favorite designers are Sabyasachi, Gauri, Niharika, Shantanu Nikhil, Ritu Kumar and Tarun Tahiliani. -Sampurn Media
- A bit of Kanjivaram, dollops of vintage clothes at WIFW (Curtain Raiser) - Apr 05, 2011
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- From showbiz to slums - Winfrey enjoys meeting 'tolerant' talents - Jan 17, 2012
- Chronicle of fashion foretold: Orange for winter - Apr 19, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- 'Designers compromise on quality to bring prices down' (With images) - Aug 08, 2012
- Designing for Vidya was refreshing: National Award winner Niharika Khan - Mar 12, 2012
- Archana Kochhar's special designs for summer brides (With Image) - Mar 09, 2012
- Oprah asked for traditional sari: Tarun Tahiliani (With Image) - Jan 19, 2012
- Bollywood celebs glam up Manav Gangwani's show - Jul 24, 2011
- Julianne Moore hates 1950s style clothes - Apr 09, 2011
- Designers happy as business takes front seat at WIFW (Review) - Apr 11, 2011
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- I'm stylish, not sexy: Sonam Kapoor - Aug 09, 2012
- Staying in shape a daily struggle: Gwen Stefani - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: carrots, clothes, cupboard, designers, film parties, introvert, mirror, mumbai, orange colour, oranges, papaya, pataudi, profession, saris, shantanu, simple girl, soha ali khan, style statements, tarun tahiliani, track suits