So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 Episode 8- how popularJune 20th, 2009 - 3:36 am ICT by GD
If you want give the dancer within you a lift of spirits then you can watch the show “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 5 Episode 8. The theme for this week was dancers revealing the hidden secrets of their dancing partners. Well, quite an interesting theme as you get insight into the characters and also reflexes how well they know each other, otherwise you will not find the characters gelling much.
In the So You Think You Can Dance Season 5, the 18 participants are found dancing to Hip-Hop, Jazz, Tango, Bollywood, Contemporary, Disco and various other styles of dancing. The show American Idol already has gained massive popularity by giving a platform to a huge talent pool, but at the same time You Think You Can Dance Show Season 5 has carved its own niche as the participants performing in the show are equally competent and always are ready to take up challenges. Do you think the dances would have been possible without the house band providing the required music, but the sad part is how much are they acknowledged for their contribution, and the answer is hardly.
You will of course not like the statements the judges make as their line of thought is not congruent, therefore, their statements makes no sense. But the show cannot be ignored because of the judges - it is their job, whether they do it right or wrong.In a competition judges are the most talked about topic. They are of course cynical always in their judgment.
The dancers attitude of do or die and fitting themselves into every form of dance with the choreographers directions is highly appreciated by the fans. The participants have to work as directed and can take up no shortcuts as we all know there are no shortcuts to success.
- Shibani Dandekar out of 'Jhalak...' - Aug 25, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 20 Dance...Again - Jun 27, 2011
- Tough to promote Indian dance: Remo D'Souza - Jun 24, 2012
- Only talent required to fulfil Bollywood dreams: Mithun - Dec 06, 2011
- Salsa, Latino edging out Indian classical dances in Bollywood? - Jan 05, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 14 Performs - Jul 07, 2011
- Bollywood has no dancing style of its own: Madhuri Dixit (Interview)(With images) - Jun 22, 2012
- 'Street Dance 2' was fun, laughter: Falk Hentschell (With Images) - Jun 21, 2012
- Dandiya, hip-hop, salsa - dance carnival to enthrall Mumbai - Apr 16, 2010
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 8 Episode 2 - Jun 02, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 10 Revealed! - Jul 15, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Last Dance, Winner Revealed! - Aug 12, 2011
- Ravi Kishan in 'Jhalak...' because of daughter (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- Bollywood grooves to salsa, latino beats - Dec 11, 2010
- 'Jhalak...' not a cake walk for Isha - Jun 29, 2012
Tags: american idol, choreographers, competition judges, dancer, dancers, dances, dancing partners, hidden secrets, hip hop jazz, house band, line of thought, massive popularity, niche, reflexes, shortcuts to success, so you think you can dance, spirits, talent pool, tango, there are no shortcuts