So you think you can dance is season four –finale is hotAugust 8th, 2008 - 6:11 pm ICT by David M N James
The hit show, ‘So you think you can dance’ is entering its season four finale. The program has become immensely popular among teens and middle class lives across the world. The program premieres its season four finale in this weeks nights leaving fans entertained to song..
In the latest rankings of hit dancing program, ‘So you think you can dance’ Joshua is currently ranking as America’s Favorite Dancer. On the other side of the ranking, the hype is that, no-one is really matching the zest shown by last season winner Sabra Johnson.
The charts ranking the dancers now are putting Twitch as the First Runner-up and the demure and iconic Katie is Top Girl Dancer. Others featuring in the top ranks of ‘so you think you can dance are; Courtney G who is the first on the eliminated list
According to the program analysts, Courtney was out of favor with about 60 Million voters who cast their vote for these top ranks.
On the World Wide Web, the entertainment portals are offering viewers and surfers to catch a glimpse of the top eleven dancers. Sabra Johnson who was the last season winner has been a hot one and hype across the entertainment media Diaspora. She won the fame and the ranks of last season’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’. But the whole affair with the program seems to get better. The latest hype about it is that, “American Idol” executive producer Nigel Lythgoe is leaving the ‘American Idol’ to catch up things with his other production which obviously is no other than “So You Think You Can Dance”
- Ellen DeGeneres Gets Praises On "So You Think You Can Dance" Finale - Aug 14, 2010
- Nigel Lythgoe Comes Back To 'American Idol' Seeking The Return Of Paula Abdul - Aug 06, 2010
- So You Think You Can Dance: Last Dance, Winner Revealed! - Aug 12, 2011
- "So You Think You Can Dance" Finale To Feature Jennifer Lopez - Dec 16, 2009
- Gaga to guest judge dance show - Jul 05, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance Finale Generates Excitement - Aug 12, 2010
- US Celebrates National Dance Day - Aug 01, 2010
- SYTYCD Season 7 Changes: Mia Michaels Replaces Mary Murphy & Much More! - May 28, 2010
- Billy Bell And Jose Ruiz Gets Eliminated From "So You Think You Can Dance" - Jul 30, 2010
- Jacob Karr Woos The Judges In "So You Think You Can Dance" - Dec 16, 2009
- Nigel Lythgoe Returns As 'American Idol' Executive Producer - Aug 06, 2010
- Lauren Froderman Comes Out As The Undisputed Winner Of "So You Think You Can Dance" - Aug 13, 2010
- New options open up for Paula Abdul - Aug 07, 2009
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 20 Revealed - Jun 12, 2011
- American Idol: No 'Top 24' Stage, 'Top 12' Straightaway! - Nov 20, 2010