Snoop Dogg wants to release his own dictionaryJune 30th, 2011 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Rapper Snoop Dogg says he wants to release his own dictionary titled “Doggtionary”, which would provide explanations for the unusual words and phrases he uses.
“Oh that’s dope. I like that. A Doggtionary, where I break down my words, give you a definition and put it in a sentence with a noun, an adverb and an adjective. You might have one there,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
He explained one of the phrases that he often uses “fo-shizzle”, which he says means “definite”.
“To me, it just means ‘for sure’ or ‘a definite’. Is everything cool? Fo-shizzle. You feeling good today? Fo-shizzle.”
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Graphic symbol for love is first to be added to Oxford English Dictionary - Mar 25, 2011
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Snoop Dogg detained in Norway, released - Feb 06, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Scientists develop software for recognizing double entendre joke - May 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to launch premium cigars - Jan 21, 2012
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Beckham offered rap lessons by Snoop Dogg - Apr 21, 2010
- Year-old babies track word patterns to support learning - Dec 11, 2011
- Charlie is not normal, says Snoop Dogg - Apr 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012