Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting alcoholic energy drinkMarch 26th, 2011 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 26 (ANI): Snoop Dogg has been slammed for promoting an alcoholic energy drink.
The rapper is the face of Blast by Colt 45 and has come under fire from campaigners who allege the brand will promote underage boozing.
Dogg has filmed a promotion video to boost the brand ahead of its launch in the U.S. next month (Apr11), reports the Daily Star.
However, activists have taken aim at the drink’s manufacturers, the Pabst Brewing Company, over the can’s colourful packaging and fruity flavours, which include grape and strawberry lemonade, alleging the beverage will appeal to underage drinkers.
And now they are targeting Dogg for his involvement with the drink, which boasts a 12 per cent alcohol content. (ANI)
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting new fruity alcoholic drink 'Blast' - Apr 23, 2011
- South Africa pushes its fruity presses in Indian wine mart (With Image) - Jun 07, 2012
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- ABD launches new brandy in Kerala - Feb 02, 2012
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Indian winemakers to compete with West at London Wine Fair - May 16, 2010
- Snoop Dogg to launch premium cigars - Jan 21, 2012
- Beverage makers set for summer war in $10 bn market - Apr 09, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to star in sitcom - Oct 07, 2011
- Teens prefer a shot of liquor to a bottle of beer, finds study - Mar 09, 2011
- Alcohol-flavoured fudge 'will entice kids' - Nov 21, 2010
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- 'Soft drinks not linked to childhood obesity' - Jun 17, 2012
- Go for 'desi coolers' this Holi - Mar 07, 2012
- Brewing a national coffee culture: Delhi to host coffee fest - Dec 26, 2011