Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss’s weddingMay 23rd, 2011 - 4:05 am ICT by IANS
London, May 23 (IANS) Singer Snoop Dogg will reportedly perform at supermodel Kate Moss’s wedding to rocker Jamie Hince July 2.
“Kate’s seen Snoop at loads of festivals and she really wants him at her wedding. They’ve had talks and Snoop loves the idea of performing,” a source told News of the World.
The catwalk queen plans to host a “party to remember”, and is also reportedly planning performances by Led Zeppelin and singer Beth Ditto, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Kate wants it to be a party to remember and like a small festival. She doesn’t want her guests to leave for days so she’s making sure there I plenty of food and entertainment,” said an insider.
“She has drawn up her dream list of artists she wants to play and is wasting no time asking them. A lot of them are her mates and shouldn’t have any problem doing a number.
“Her pals are dubbing it Kate’s mini-Glasto from the line-up she has in mind. It’s turning into a whole weekend celebration,” the insider added.
- Kate Moss wants 'big guns' to play at her showbiz wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Kate wants big singers at her wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince married? - Oct 15, 2010
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,