Snoop Dogg to launch premium cigarsJanuary 21st, 2012 - 4:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 21 (IANS) Rapper Snoop Dogg will launch his own premium cigar range.
The 40-year-old is planning to sell the cigars for 50 cents each and claims that they are of a higher quality than most standard brands.
“Be sure to get you some, they’re the natural size, they just taste a little better, they got more class on them,” tmz.com quoted Snoop Dogg as saying.
“I just want to step up the cigar game, its like the next level, if you really want to be an executive, you smoke the Executive Branch, you know what I’m saying,” he added.
The cigars will initially be released at the Coachella festival in April.
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Snoop Dogg continues the party even after Summadayze - Jan 02, 2012
- Snoop Dogg detained for cannabis on bus - Jan 10, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Snoop Dogg wants to release his own dictionary - Jun 30, 2011
- Rapper Snoop Dogg takes football to Chicago - Aug 01, 2011
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Morgan mistakes a drag queen for Houston - Jul 17, 2012
- Snoop Dogg wants to judge 'American Idol' - Aug 03, 2012
- International sales of Cuban cigars go up - Feb 28, 2012
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting alcoholic energy drink - Mar 26, 2011