Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new videoSeptember 4th, 2011 - 2:58 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) Rapper Snoop Dogg has joined hands with renowned fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld for his new video.
They were seen shooting the new video together in a luxury resort in St. Tropez. There have been rumours of a collaboration since Lagerfeld attended Snoop’s West Coast party in Paris this summer, according to mtv.com.
Lagerfeld is hoping to bring a touch of catwalk fashion to the 39-year-old rapper’s gangsta lyrics in Dogg’s new album, reports contactmusic.com.
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Gaga teams up with Lamar - Aug 16, 2012
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to star in sitcom - Oct 07, 2011
- Lagerfeld turned designer by accident - Aug 06, 2012
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway - Jul 30, 2012
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Katy Perry To Sing In Snoop Dogg's Next Album? - Sep 04, 2010
- Karl Lagerfeld to design helicopters? - Apr 07, 2012
- Snoop Dogg back to acting - Jan 10, 2011
- Keys to launch new album at MTV Awards - Aug 26, 2012
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011
- Kanye West falls onstage in Norway - Aug 12, 2011
- Snoop Dogg Purportedly Endeavored To Rent The Country Of Liechtenstein For A Video - Jun 30, 2010
- Snoop Dogg wants to be a vampire! - Oct 23, 2009