Snoop Dogg gets waxed!April 18th, 2009 - 12:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 18 (ANI): Rapper Snoop Dogg will cement his legendary status in the music industry when his wax figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds.
The 36-year-old will go on to become the first living rapper to be honoured at the famous wax museum as a 300,000-dollar statue, sporting his trademark braided cornrows, is unwrapped in Las Vegas on April 20.
“Fa shizzle dizzle I said yes when asked. I’m honored!” People magazine quoted him as saying.
Meanwhile, Roxanne Holland of Madame Tussauds said: “He was on high demand at our museums. When we asked guests who they wanted to see next, Snoop was at the top of the list.”
A beaming Snoop added: “It’s real to be immortalized [in wax] in the ranks with President Barack Obama.” (ANI)
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Madame Tussauds To Launch Eight Wax Statues Of Lady GaGa In Different Locations - Nov 08, 2010
- Gwen Stefani calls her wax image 'weird' - Sep 24, 2010
- Rihanna's Wax figure now graces Berlin - Aug 30, 2011
- Russell Brand wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds - Oct 11, 2010
- Big wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Mar 25, 2011
- Michelle Obama's wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussaud's - Jan 20, 2010
- Madhuri unveils her wax statue in London - Mar 07, 2012
- Kareena unveiled at Tussauds - Oct 27, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to release his own dictionary - Jun 30, 2011
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga to make Madame Tussauds history - Nov 08, 2010
- Hrithik among most kissed at Madame Tussauds? - Oct 30, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011