Snoop Dogg detained in Norway, releasedFebruary 6th, 2012 - 9:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 6 (IANS) Rapper Snoop Dogg has revealed that he was detained by Norweigian customs officers because his cash smelled of drugs but later they let him go.
Contactmusic.com reports that the rapper says he had been stopped for carrying too much cash as he entered the country for an appearance in Oslo.
The 40-year old said: “They (the officials) brought Fido on the bus. Fido was the little search dog that be (sic) trying to find drugs. They take me in the thing (detention room) and they look through my bag and say, wow, you’ve got a whole bunch of money. We’re trying to find these drugs… and it seems that your money smell like drugs.”
The matter got sorted out “so we broke bread… and we kept on moving,” he added.
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway following drug bust - Jul 30, 2012
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway - Jul 30, 2012
- Snoop Dogg detained for cannabis on bus - Jan 10, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to star in sitcom - Oct 07, 2011
- Charlie is not normal, says Snoop Dogg - Apr 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wins over $72,000 on 'The Price is Right' - Jan 03, 2012
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- I bought weed from Snoop Dogg: Cameron Diaz - Jan 21, 2011
- Rapper Snoop Dogg takes football to Chicago - Aug 01, 2011
- Snoop Dogg creates 'man cave' in his house - Mar 31, 2010
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011