Snoop Dogg becomes new voice of satellite navigation systemDecember 2nd, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 2 (ANI): The next time you’re lost while driving somewhere, rapper Snoop Dogg could be the one to guide you to your destination.
The hip-hop star is the new voice of a satellite navigation system, reports Contactmusic.
He has recorded audio directions for TomTom’s Global Positioning System (GPS).
On the driving instructions, Snoop can be heard advising motorists, “Keep left ahead, and you’ll be bona fide” and “Turn around when possible and keep it ‘G’, ya d-i-g?” (ANI)
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Beckham offered rap lessons by Snoop Dogg - Apr 21, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Katy Perry calls Snoop Dogg smoke monster! - Jun 02, 2010
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting new fruity alcoholic drink 'Blast' - Apr 23, 2011
- Katy Perry chose Snoop Dogg after research on internet - Jul 01, 2010
- Snoop Dogg tried to rent a country for his video - Jun 30, 2010
- Snoop Dogg wants to replace Oprah Winfrey - Nov 29, 2009