Snapper sues mag over Britneys house picturesFebruary 14th, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 14 (ANI): A Los Angeles photographer has filed a lawsuit against OK! magazine for allegedly publishing pictures he took of Britney Spears” former house without his consent.
Brian Jones claims that in 2006, real estate firm Coldwell Banker hired him to take the pictures of a Los Angeles mansion that was on the market at the time.
However, when Spears ended up buying the place, OK! Australia allegedly published the photos taken by Jones, reports Contactmusic.
Now, according to TMZ.com, Jones has filed a copyright infringement suit, calling for unspecified damages from the publication.
Meanwhile, Britney has moved on from the house and its again on the market. (ANI)
- Photographer sues over Spears house pictures - Feb 14, 2009
- Elton John sued over 'Nikita' - Apr 27, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Rihanna sues ex-owner over leakage in the house - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay Z in copyright lawsuit - Jun 21, 2012
- 'Nikita' lawsuit meritless: Elton John - Apr 28, 2012
- Jackson's estate sues memorabilia company - Jan 21, 2011
- Dennis Hopper's wife 'refusing to vacate home' - Aug 05, 2010
- 50 Cent named in copyright infringement case - Dec 16, 2010
- Clooney, Roberts sue electronics companies - May 02, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Hilary Swank sues home-audio firm - May 15, 2012
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010