Smith nervous about daughter’s datingMay 27th, 2012 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 27 (IANS) Actor Will Smith’s daughter Willow is just 11-year-old, but he is already worried about the trouble she might bring home when she grows up and starts dating.
“It’s coming, and I’m nervous about it. Having two boys and a girl, I realise that boys take trouble to other people’s houses, and girls bring it home,” Smith was quoted as saying by people.com.
“So, the thing we are struggling with is the rules, and setting fair rules for the boys and for Willow, but she’s not having any of that,” added the 43-year-old.
However, Smith seems to have a master plan to keep his daughter’s suitors at bay.
“When Willow does bring a boy home, I’m going to screen him and find out everything about him and that’s going to happen when she’s 40, when she’s allowed to go on dates,” Smith said.
- Willow Smith to perform at kids' choice awards - Mar 29, 2011
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Willow Smith creates a buzz with her 'Whip My Hair' video - Oct 19, 2010
- Will Smith's Nine-Year-Old Daughter Has A Golden Voice - Sep 10, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- "Bachelorette" Season 6 Episode 2 Comes With Calendar Shoot And Many More - Jun 01, 2010
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Bono makes Zeta-Jones nervous - Mar 18, 2012
- Willow Smith behind in school lessons because of pop career - Dec 13, 2010
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Simulated sex scenes in 'Easy A' were 'real workout', says Emma Stone - Dec 16, 2010
- It's daughter over work for Halle Berry! - Jan 04, 2011
- Willow Smiths' Debut Single Makes Waves! - Sep 09, 2010