Smith, Jada still togetherAugust 24th, 2011 - 1:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Hollywood couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett have denied reports of their separation, terming it a “false” report.
The actor and his wife of 13 years released a joint statement through their representative, reports entertainmentweekly.com.
“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumours circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,” the couple said in the statement.
The couple have two children - Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10.
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Jada Pinkett-Smith laughs off 'sham marriage' rumours - Mar 27, 2009
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Anthony denies seeing Will Smith's wife - Sep 03, 2011
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Will Smith to team up with son on the big screen again - Apr 05, 2011