Small films affect Farrell emotionallyAugust 29th, 2012 - 5:34 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 29 (IANS) Actor Colin Farrell says small films affect him emotionally and he is always keen on doing such roles.
“I don’t want to say a greater level of craft is needed (for a small film) but they affect you in a more emotional and intellectual way possibly than bigger films,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Farrell as saying.
The 36-year-old says he is always on a lookout for big films, where he can connect emotionally.
“(I’m) always looking for big films which have an intellect or have some kind of emotional life,” he said.
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Colin Farrell likes yoga - Aug 27, 2012
- Farrell turned on by kind women - Sep 04, 2012
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Colin Farrell genius: 'Total Recall' producer - Jul 16, 2012
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- My fashion isn't art for me: Tom Ford - May 11, 2012
- New York understands fashion: Saldana - Aug 23, 2011
- Will.i.am recalls childhood hunger - Sep 09, 2012
- Rihanna loves being naked - Mar 24, 2012
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012