Slash Changes His Mind, Calls Off DivorceNovember 2nd, 2010 - 9:32 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) ‘Gun N Roses’ former guitarist Slash has called off his divorce after four months of announcing his split with his wife. The two were married for nine years having tied the knot in October, 2001. The musician has asked the Los Angeles County Superior Court to dismiss the petition, two months after filing for a divorce on ground of “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their split. Slash was seeking joint physical custody of their children but the couple were spotted together on Halloween as they took their children for Trick Or Treating.
Many of his fans are more than happy to hear that he has decided to give the relationship a second chance and so has changed his mind in order to give his relationship a new lease of life. Sources claim that the couple decided to reconcile after taking their children into consideration among other things. The duo have two children, an eight-year-old named London and a four-year-old named Cash. The news has been confirmed by Slash’s representative. Slash is back with his wife once again.
Slash is best known for his association with the rock band ‘Guns N’ Roses’ and the much acclaimed musician has worked with the group between the year 1985 and 1986. He has received much critical acclaim as a guitarist and has been ranked second on the list of “10 Best Electric Guitar Players of All time” in 2009 by a reputed Magazine. He has also been ranked 21 on Gigwise’s list of the “50 Greatest Guitarist Ever”, a tile befitting a man of his talent and experience.
- Guns N' Roses guitarist calls off divorce - Nov 03, 2010
- Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash calls off his divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Slash Calls Off His Divorce After Four Months Of Separation - Nov 02, 2010
- Slash Calls off Divorce of Perla Ferrar - Nov 02, 2010
- Former Guns 'N' Roses Rocker Slash Seeking Divorce From Wife Perla Ferrar - Aug 31, 2010
- Slash Splits From His Wife - Sep 01, 2010
- Slash Calls Off His Divorce due to a 'change of heart' - Nov 02, 2010
- Slash And Usher Execute An Emergence At The Super Bowl On February 6 - Feb 07, 2011
- Arquette files for divorce from Cox - Jun 13, 2012
- Avatar star Joel Moore files for divorce - Nov 18, 2011
- Slash proud of Guns N' Roses - May 21, 2012
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Atif Aslam to team up with 'Guns N' Roses' - Jul 21, 2010
- Guns N' Roses files $20m lawsuit against 'Guitar Hero' makers - Nov 25, 2010
- Guns N' Roses Turns Down Glee, Slash Disses Show - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: county superior court, critical acclaim, electric guitar players, filing for a divorce, four months, gina gomez, greatest guitarist, gun n roses, guns n roses, irreconcilable differences, knot, life sources, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, new lease, nine years, nov 2, physical custody, rock band, second chance