Slash And Usher Execute An Emergence At The Super Bowl On February 6February 7th, 2011 - 8:43 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
February 7, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Slash is a prominent British American songwriter as well as musician. Slash has procured critical credit as a guitarist. In August 2009, Time Magazine positioned him at No. 2 on its inventory of ‘10 Superlative Electric Guitar Players Ever. He was conferred the 21st position in Gigwise’s catalog of the ‘50 Supreme Guitarists Ever.’
Usher is a celebrated American recording artist as well as actor. Hitherto, he has certified the vending of almost 45 million soundtracks of his globally. He has acquired plentiful honors such as five Grammy Awards as well as four World Music Awards in conjunction with six American Music Awards. He has obtained nineteen Billboard Music Awards. In 2008, Billboard magazine awarded Usher the honor of being the 21st most victorious ‘Hot 100 Singles Artist’ of all-time. It is acknowledged by innumerable musical pundits that Usher is one of the triumphant artists in American musical history, having vended in excess of 23 million copies in America alone.
There was a tittle-tattle that had disseminated in the preceding week that Usher and Slash would be two ingredients of the ‘Halftime Show’ at the Super Bowl on February 6 between the Green Bay Packers (GBP) and the Pittsburg Steelers (PS). Their rumored renditions would be accompanied by those of Black Eyed Peas (BEP).
Slash and Usher did implement a surprise emergence during the halftime program on February 6 at the Cowboys Stadium, with the two delivering renditions at the side of the Black Eyed Peas (BEP). Till the renditions of Usher and Slash, nothing had been verified. Therefore, the emergence of the two was one that engendered surprise in the spectators.
Slash delivered a rendition of the chartbuster of Guns N Roses, ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’, in concert with the BEPs’ Fergie. Usher executed a performance of his chartbuster, ‘OMG,’ which consists of the BEPs’ Will.i.am.
For his entry, Usher moved down from the beam onto the podium and stunned the spectators by jumping over Will.i.am and touching down at a split position. Slash was hoisted via a gap in the podium.
- Slash And Usher Join Black Eyed Peas For Super Bowl Performance - Feb 07, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas to take hiatus - Jul 10, 2011
- Highights Of The American Music Awards 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- 38th American Music Awards Results Announced, Justin Bieber Wins 4 - Nov 22, 2010
- NRJ Music Awards: Shakira, Lady Gaga And Justin Bieber Named Winners - Jan 24, 2011
- Fergie To Pay Tribute To Slash In Sunset Strip Musical Concert - Aug 23, 2010
- Rihanna shows off her blonde hairstyle - Feb 04, 2012
- Rihanna, Cee-Lo And Adele To Render Performances At The Forthcoming 2011 BRIT Awards - Jan 18, 2011
- Fergie Plans To Give A Tribute To Slash On Stage - Aug 23, 2010
- Madonna to perform at Super Bowl halftime - Oct 03, 2011
- Shakira honoured at NRJ Music Awards - Jan 24, 2011
- American Music Awards: Why it was a Justin Bieber night - Nov 22, 2010
- Rihanna falls from a tree during her gig at the AMA - Nov 23, 2010
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Beyonce to be honored with the Billboard millennium award - May 10, 2011
Tags: american music awards, american musical history, american songwriter, billboard magazine, billboard music awards, chartbuster, critical credit, electric guitar players, fergie, grammy awards, green bay packers, guns n roses, halftime show, men at work, pen men, pittsburg steelers, renditions, time magazine, tittle tattle, world music awards