Skipping keeps Katy Perry fitSeptember 14th, 2010 - 3:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has revealed her secret on how to maintain a svelte figure - skipping.
The “Teenage Dream” hitmaker, engaged to British comedian Russell Brand, said she maintains her trim figure by avoiding fast food and eating healthy, green vegetables, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I like to skip rope and eat as healthy as I can. I like to have my greens and cut out fast food,” said Perry.
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Double honeymoon for Brand, Perry? - Oct 18, 2010
- Brand chooses wife Katy Perry's outfits - Dec 07, 2010
- Perry hungry for knowledge - Jul 30, 2012
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Walking through airports keeps Rihanna fit - May 16, 2011
- Perry finds Brand funniest in world - Oct 11, 2010
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- No kids for now, says Katy Perry - Aug 25, 2010
- Perry, Brand on special diet - Nov 18, 2010
- Katy Perry's fitness secret - Mar 26, 2010
- Russell Brand takes driving lessons - Dec 08, 2010
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Ryan Phillippe love for burgers - Mar 20, 2011
- Brand willing to shave his head to play Churchill - Apr 22, 2011