Skin colour still an issue in Hollywood: Halle BerryNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
“It doesn’t matter that I have an Oscar, an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a Silver (Berlin) Bear,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I shouldn’t have had to try so hard to be considered. I should have to stop convincing studios I am right for it - it should be on my acting merit,” she added.
Meanwhile, Berry, who is four months pregnant with Canadian model Gabriel Aubry’s child, recently revealed that she has no complaints about her current condition.
“There is nothing bad about it. The morning sickness and the vomiting and the hot sweats. Nothing’s been bad about it. I’ve loved every second of it,” she told People at a press gathering for her new movie, ‘Things We Lost in the Fire.’ (ANI)
- Halle Berry wants to have more kids - Nov 26, 2010
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry desperate to have another baby - Nov 26, 2010
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- It's daughter over work for Halle Berry! - Jan 04, 2011
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Whoopi Goldberg Responds to Rebuttal by New York Times - Feb 16, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- 'Frugal' Dame Helen Mirren loves sewing her hubby's socks! - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: african american descent, barriers, best actress, canadian model, contactmusic, current condition, emmy, four months pregnant, gabriel aubry, golden globe, halle berry, hollywood, hot sweats, merit, morning sickness, s child, skin colour, vomiting