‘Size Zero’ Is No More A Fad In IndiaMay 29th, 2010 - 7:32 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Just few months back, so many actresses in Bollywood had headed for the most talked about “size zero’ trend. Now, everyone seems to have taken a back turn, stating that it’s not really a fad anymore.
Kareena Kapoor, who had gone size zero with her movie Tashan, now has a fuller body. In a statement, Kareena in her own words had said that beau Saif thought she resembles a hanger so she regained her curves.
At the same time, the perky actress feels that “size zero’ is not unhealthy as is believed by singer Rihanna. The gorgeous Bebo believes that if you attain “size zero’ in the right manner, there is nothing unhealthy about it. On the other hand, if you achieve “size zero’ by starving yourself, then that would be harmful.
Vidya Balan, who has always received criticism for being slightly overweight, has now shut everyone’s mouth by losing all the excess weight. Vidya, who shot to fame by her very first movie Parineeta, feels that size zero is not the ideal shape for Indian women. Vidya thinks that Indian women have always been known to be curvaceous and look good that way.
Even though this is their take on “size zero’ and it is vanishing from Bollywood, we still see so many models, who aspires to be “size zero’.
However, Pia Trivedi, one of India’s most renowned models, revealed that the “size zero’ trend is changing even in the modeling industry, slowly.
It seems like size zero has made an exit from India.
- I like curvaceous Indian women: Vidya - May 24, 2012
- No More Size Zero For Kareena Kapoor! - Nov 02, 2010
- Curves or size zero is matter of choice, says Preity - Jun 21, 2012
- Kareena To Put On Weight For Future Projects - Oct 08, 2010
- Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas - Jan 20, 2012
- Karan Did Not Ask Kareena To Lose Weight For Short Term Shaadi - Aug 25, 2010
- Deepika hates size zero! - Mar 10, 2010
- Kareena Refutes Reports Saying She Charged Rs 5 Crore For 'Short Time Shaadi' - Oct 08, 2010
- Bollywood Personalities Who Ride On Superstition - Dec 29, 2010
- Piggy Chops is excited, but scared! (Movie Snippets) - Sep 06, 2012
- Guess What Frightens Kareena Kapoor? - Nov 15, 2010
- Vidya Balan Loses Rascals For Leaving Dhamaal 2 - Aug 04, 2010
- Vidya Balan and Pradeep Sarkar Unite Again After Five Years - Aug 31, 2010
- I always wanted to do double role: Vidya Balan (With Image) - May 24, 2012
- Reema thanks Vidya for her success, making curves trendy - Jul 09, 2012